Colorful Garden Stepping Stones
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Don't you just hate it when it seems like everyone tramples through your garden? If you'd like to keep your garden a warm and inviting place, but you still want to protect your plants, then these Colorful Garden Stepping Stones will be a happy compromise. The easy outdoor garden idea is a unique way to provide a path for visitors to your garden without anyone stepping on your beloved rose bushes or mini herb garden. This budget-friendly project can be customized to include some of you favorite smooth stones or mosaics. It's also perfect to make with kids! This project would also be a unique gift idea for your fellow gardeners.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsMixed Media, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Garden Trellis
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates