Colorful Garden Markers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Don't you hate it when you can't quite tell the difference between basil and spinach in the early weeks of setting up your garden? With these Colorful Garden Markers, you can quickly and easily identify what's growing in your garden! This beginner-friendly DIY garden project is also one that even the kids will want to make. You'll enjoy selecting just the right rocks and picking out a color scheme that will work best for your garden. In addition, you will especially appreciate how much easier it is to quickly identify a plant and provide it with individualized attention when you use these garden markers.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Paint
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand