Colorful Bird Garden Markers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Are you growing more than a few different plants in your garden this year? Then you'll want to make it simple to identify your plants at a glance. That's where these Colorful Bird Garden Markers will come to the rescue! The quick and easy DIY garden project is a fun way to add a pop of color to your beds of flowers, herbs, vegetables. This project is a whimsical outdoor decoration idea and will look cute when set in a bed of spinach or towering over your marigolds. Do you have any gardeners on your holiday shopping list? Then keep this project in mind for a creative handmade gift idea. They're sure to love it!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsFabric, Paint, Wood
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diamond Beads Diy Bracelet
- Turn an Old Cabinet Door into a Fabulous Serving Tray
- Paper Plate Dream Catcher
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder
- Button Flower
- How to Run and Maintain an Outdoor Fountain
- Feather Wall Decor
- How to choose the Best Dust Collector
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes