Coiled Copper DIY Wind Chimes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Has your backyard become a place for your random gardening tools? Give your yard a musical upgrade by building your own Coiled Copper DIY Wind Chimes! These DIY wind chimes age wonderfully and provide for an amazing photo opportunity. By melding a soft copper into gorgeous shapes, you too can spice up your garden or backyard! These easily customizable homemade wind chimes are fantastic centerpieces for your porch or yard, and most of all are fun to look at! Check out this DIY project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Hanging Fence Planters
- Square Foot Gardening Layout
- Upcycled Mini Greenhouse
- Flower Pot Tower for Small Spaces
- How to Plant a Container Herb Garden
- DIY Garden Shed from Upcycled Materials
- Budget-Friendly Garden Trellis
- Strawberry Tower with Reservoir
- DIY Upside-Down Tomato Planter
- DIY Container Herb Garden
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks