Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics of the middle 20th century and will give your yard an eye-catching look that is simply unforgettable. This wooden trellis will look amazing when incorporated in almost any part of your yard, so go ahead and get creative when it comes to finding a place to put the structure. This trellis will also be sturdy enough for use on an assortment of climbing plants, including cucumbers, beans, and roses. The creative outdoor gardening project is perfect for use in spring, so that you can start training your plants to climb while they are in the early stages of growth.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextColorful Garden Stepping Stones
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial