We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add a bit of style and sophistication to your garden plans this year when you make this Chic Herb Garden Planter! This DIY garden project is actually a lot easier to make than it might look, too, and can even be placed outdoors when it is completed. The planter is great for small spaces and can accommodate a few herb plants. As noted by the blogger, this project would be a creative gift idea for Mother's Day, birthdays, or other special occasions. Simply fill the planter with some of the recipient's favorite herbs, and you'll have a unique gift that's ready to share!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Wood
HolidayBirthdays, Mother's Day
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextBeautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket