Cedar Planter DIY
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This simple Cedar Planter DIY is the perfect addition to your deck or porch and can become the new home for some of your favorite plants and flowers. With only five steps, this woodworking project is great for beginners and advanced crafters alike and can easily be adapted to include more intricate woodwork if you desire. This informative tutorial includes a video and diagrams to help you further your outdoor decor with this beautiful planter.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextColorful Garden Stepping Stones
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial