Cedar Planter DIY
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This simple Cedar Planter DIY is the perfect addition to your deck or porch and can become the new home for some of your favorite plants and flowers. With only five steps, this woodworking project is great for beginners and advanced crafters alike and can easily be adapted to include more intricate woodwork if you desire. This informative tutorial includes a video and diagrams to help you further your outdoor decor with this beautiful planter.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids