We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Weeds have invaded your yard. What should you do? If you'd like to use a natural approach to getting rid of weeds, then this Budget-Friendly Homemade Weed Killer needs to by your side. The beginner-friendly DIY garden project won't take long to make and can be ready to use in very little time. It also uses just two materials that you likely already have on hand at home, so you can get started in killing weeds right away. This project checks all the right boxes, as it can be whipped up in very little time, it's easy on the budget, and it is a great way to keep weeds at bay in your garden beds.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Grow Cabbage
- How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
- How to Grow Microgreens Indoors
- Mounted Staghorn Fern Tutorial
- Elegant Terrarium Tutorial
- Presprouting Sugar Snap Peas Tutorial
- Vertical Succulent Garden Tutorial
- DIY Hydroponic Garden Tutorial
- DIY Newspaper Seedling Pots
- DIY Homemade Potting Soil