Budget-Friendly Garden Trellis
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have big plans for your garden, but are short on space? Then this Budget-Friendly Garden Trellis is just what you need to maximize any sunny spots in your yard, deck, or patio! The quick and easy DIY garden project is an effective way to make the most of a small gardening space. It's also ideal for use with any vegetables or herbs that climb. The project is perfect for an outdoor space and won't take long to set up in your yard. Your pea plants, flowers, or other plants will be the highlight of your backyard when you use this project!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills