Budget-Friendly Garden Trellis
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have big plans for your garden, but are short on space? Then this Budget-Friendly Garden Trellis is just what you need to maximize any sunny spots in your yard, deck, or patio! The quick and easy DIY garden project is an effective way to make the most of a small gardening space. It's also ideal for use with any vegetables or herbs that climb. The project is perfect for an outdoor space and won't take long to set up in your yard. Your pea plants, flowers, or other plants will be the highlight of your backyard when you use this project!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar