Budget-Friendly Garden Markers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Can you tell your parsley apart from your basil plants? If you'd like to add a little bit of organization to your garden, then this project for Budget-Friendly Garden Markers needs to be by your side. This project won't take long to complete and uses materials you just might already have on hand. Unique and chic, these garden markers are perfect for even beginners to try. If you're looking for a great project to make with kids, then this idea needs to be on your radar! The garden markers are versatile and can be used outdoors in a bed of flowers or even indoors in containers.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsNature Material, Paint
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextUpcycled Birdcage Flower Planter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
- Upcycled Birdcage Flower Planter
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- DIY Upside-Down Tomato Planter
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial
- Upcycled Whiskey Barrel Garden
- Upcycled Clock Birdhouse
- Upcycled Beehive Birdhouse
- Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse
- How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf
- Candy Cane Whipped Body Butter
- Christmas Grinch Phone Case
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Sunny Headband