Budget-Friendly Garden Markers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Can you tell your parsley apart from your basil plants? If you'd like to add a little bit of organization to your garden, then this project for Budget-Friendly Garden Markers needs to be by your side. This project won't take long to complete and uses materials you just might already have on hand. Unique and chic, these garden markers are perfect for even beginners to try. If you're looking for a great project to make with kids, then this idea needs to be on your radar! The garden markers are versatile and can be used outdoors in a bed of flowers or even indoors in containers.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsNature Material, Paint
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu