Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
These Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights are a beautiful way to light up your garden at night! All these solar light decorations need is a little bit of sun every day, and you will never need to plug them in. Everyone around you will go crazy for this outdoor lighting idea. This DIY lighting project reuses a teapot in such a unique way! The beautiful solar lights running from the teapot look like water cascading down into your yard. Check out how to make this DIY project by clicking the link below.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- Mini Candy Christmas Trees
- Halloween Eyeball Lantern