Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
These Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights are a beautiful way to light up your garden at night! All these solar light decorations need is a little bit of sun every day, and you will never need to plug them in. Everyone around you will go crazy for this outdoor lighting idea. This DIY lighting project reuses a teapot in such a unique way! The beautiful solar lights running from the teapot look like water cascading down into your yard. Check out how to make this DIY project by clicking the link below.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextUpcycled Birdcage Flower Planter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
- Upcycled Birdcage Flower Planter
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- DIY Upside-Down Tomato Planter
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial
- Upcycled Whiskey Barrel Garden
- Upcycled Clock Birdhouse
- Upcycled Beehive Birdhouse
- Upcycled Teapot Birdhouse
- How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf
- Candy Cane Whipped Body Butter
- Christmas Grinch Phone Case
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Sunny Headband