Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
These Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights are a beautiful way to light up your garden at night! All these solar light decorations need is a little bit of sun every day, and you will never need to plug them in. Everyone around you will go crazy for this outdoor lighting idea. This DIY lighting project reuses a teapot in such a unique way! The beautiful solar lights running from the teapot look like water cascading down into your yard. Check out how to make this DIY project by clicking the link below.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
- Aqua Sole Bracelet Design
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy