Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
These Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights are a beautiful way to light up your garden at night! All these solar light decorations need is a little bit of sun every day, and you will never need to plug them in. Everyone around you will go crazy for this outdoor lighting idea. This DIY lighting project reuses a teapot in such a unique way! The beautiful solar lights running from the teapot look like water cascading down into your yard. Check out how to make this DIY project by clicking the link below.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids