- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
These Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights are a beautiful way to light up your garden at night! All these solar light decorations need is a little bit of sun every day, and you will never need to plug them in. Everyone around you will go crazy for this outdoor lighting idea. This DIY lighting project reuses a teapot in such a unique way! The beautiful solar lights running from the teapot look like water cascading down into your yard. Check out how to make this DIY project by clicking the link below.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextHow to Build a Rainwater Catchment
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Oct 21, 2018
What an enchanting project. Any garden with this solar lights gently cascading from the tea pot like golden rays that the plants desperately need them looks amazing. And it's not even complicated to make one of these, it's solar powered too so it doesn't consume your power.
May 30, 2018
This project is absolutely gorgeous! It's the perfect addition to any backyard area and I love that it uses solar lights!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- How to Build a Rainwater Catchment
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- Wooden Pallet Herb Garden
- Wood Pallet DIY Potting Bench
- DIY Bean Teepee Frame
- Wood Pallet Squash Growing Racks
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Spring Window Box Tutorial
- DIY Rain Barrel Tutorial
- Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Beginner Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Refreshing Avobath Cold Process Soap Diy
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Printable Basketball Maze