Beaded Garden Stake Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Add a decorative element to your garden while providing support to fragile plants when you make this Beaded Garden Stake Tutorial! The quick and easy DIY garden project is an effective way to help smaller plants thrive. It's also a fun way to make a dent in your collection of beads! This delightful project won't take you long to create and can be customized in a number of different ways. You can use beads in an assortment of bright and vivid colors for an effective display, or use beads in the colors of your alma mater, favorite sports team, or even seasonal colors for a truly attractive display. You'll enjoy working on this creative outdoor decoration with kids, too!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand