Bamboo Tomato Cage Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Rustic and understated, this Bamboo Tomato Cage Tutorial will help your plants grow and thrive while giving your garden a unique look. The easy outdoor garden project won't take you long to assemble and is a creative way to encourage your tomatoes to climb and keep them confined, especially if your garden is already short on space. The DIY project is also easy on the budget and is one idea you simply can't miss. Although this project is perfect for tomatoes, you can try it on other climbing plants as well, including beans and cucumbers. If you're looking for an alternative to pre-made tomato cages, then this project needs to be on your radar!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextUpcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Upcycled Wooden Spoon Garden Markers
- DIY Upcycled Lamp Birdbath
- Beautiful DIY Spilling Solar Lights
- Marimekko-Inspired Garden Bench Tutorial
- Upcycled Jello Mold Planters
- Colorful Railing Boxes
- Cowboy Boot Planters
- Upcycled Water Fountain Planter
- DIY Homemade Flower Beds
- Rustic Wire Basket Flower Container
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square