3-Tiered Plant Stand
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make the most of a sunny corner on your porch when you make this 3-Tiered Plant Stand! The easy gardening idea is an effective way to grow some of your favorite potted plants in a small spot. This project likely won't take you long to create and will look stylish and chic when placed in a corner of any outdoor living space. By using a tiered method, you can place additional pots and plants within the corner. This stand is perfect for anyone who is short on space, but has big plans for gardening! Although this project is perfect for outdoors, you could certainly keep it inside to add some greenery to any room in your home.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp your kitchen and give yourself some extra space for goodies with this Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage tutorial. Adding a few… Continue reading: "Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage"
- Flower Pot Tower for Small Spaces
- Coiled Copper DIY Wind Chimes
- How to Plant a Container Herb Garden
- Upcycled Glass Mushroom Decor
- Whimsical Garden Planter and Bird Bath
- Colorful Tire Wall Planter
- Budget-Friendly Garden Trellis
- DIY Herringbone Flower Pots
- DIY Upcycled Mailbox Planters
- Colorful Railing Boxes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern