No Sew Office Curtains
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"So I have been looking at FINALLY putting up curtains in my office. I haven't seen any pre-made curtains in stores that I love. I stumbled across a fabric I loved then waited for a giant sale at my favorite fabric store. I tire of things quickly so I know they wont stay up forever and Id rather save the money to buy other stuff to go into the room. So I cut them in half to save money."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
- fabric cut to size (times the number of panels for the project)
- Peel n Stick Fabric Fuse
- Clip on curtain rings
- Fabric shears
DIY Project Instructions
No-Sew Curtains Instructions
Measure the fabric to desired length of curtains
Use Peel N Stick to create hems on all sides
Attach clip on rings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter