This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Built-in Media Console
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Face it. Your TV is a part of the family. So why not show it a little love? Learn how to build this rustic and beautiful farmhouse-inspired media console using one sheet of 3/4 inch plywood, some shiplap and some 1x3 pine boards. Not only will your TV be sitting like a king upon his throne, but you'll gain some storage space below as well! You can pair it with a couple of bookcases from IKEA to make a stunning centerpiece for your most-loved room!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextHow to Make a Mosaic Side Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills