Fall Leaf DIY Garland
Make DIY mantel decor for fall with this darling leaf garland!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This fall leaf garland is the perfect fall decor addition! Simple to make in just a few steps, and adding the LED twinkle lights really allows it to shine for fall. Adding texture and a little pop of color to a neutral and rustic themed fireplace mantel. Allowing the beauty of fall show with a ton of nature inspired elements. A DIY fall craft like this is one of the ways to decorate for the season without breaking the bank."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Golden Christmas Mantel Decor
- DIY Cheery Cranberry Monogram
- Beautiful Christmas Mantel Decor
- Adorable Apple Mantel Decor
- Winter Woodland Mantel Decor
- Wooden Rustic DIY Candle Holders
- After Christmas Mantel Decor
- Peary Charming Fall Mantel Decor
- Creative Ombre DIY Candle Holders
- Charming Fall Mantel Decorations
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament