Fall Leaf DIY Garland
Make DIY mantel decor for fall with this darling leaf garland!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This fall leaf garland is the perfect fall decor addition! Simple to make in just a few steps, and adding the LED twinkle lights really allows it to shine for fall. Adding texture and a little pop of color to a neutral and rustic themed fireplace mantel. Allowing the beauty of fall show with a ton of nature inspired elements. A DIY fall craft like this is one of the ways to decorate for the season without breaking the bank."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Wooden Rustic DIY Candle Holders
- Peary Charming Fall Mantel Decor
- Charming DIY Faux Mantel
- Creative Ombre DIY Candle Holders
- Fall Leaf DIY Garland
- Adorable Apple Mantel Decor
- DIY Mantel Decor for All Seasons
- Beautiful Christmas Mantel Decor
- After Christmas Mantel Decor
- No Sew Halloween DIY Mantel Decor
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed