Fall Leaf DIY Garland
Make DIY mantel decor for fall with this darling leaf garland!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This fall leaf garland is the perfect fall decor addition! Simple to make in just a few steps, and adding the LED twinkle lights really allows it to shine for fall. Adding texture and a little pop of color to a neutral and rustic themed fireplace mantel. Allowing the beauty of fall show with a ton of nature inspired elements. A DIY fall craft like this is one of the ways to decorate for the season without breaking the bank."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Beautiful Christmas Mantel Decor
- Golden Christmas Mantel Decor
- Adorable Apple Mantel Decor
- Black and White Halloween Mantel Decor
- Winter Woodland Mantel Decor
- Creative Ombre DIY Candle Holders
- After Christmas Mantel Decor
- Wooden Rustic DIY Candle Holders
- Charming DIY Faux Mantel
- DIY Mantel Decor for All Seasons
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ultimate Guide to Replacement Cabinet Doors
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor!
- Valentine DIY Decoration Idea Braided Heart
- Homemade Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay
- Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes!!!
- DIY Clay Votive Candle Holder
- Paracord Crafts
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar
- Easy and Beautiful Wood DIY Headboard
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath