We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Wood floors have had a resurgence in the past few years because of their beauty and durability. Instead of spending a fortune on brand name cleaners, try out this budget-friendly Wood Floors Homemade Cleaner. This DIY cleaner for wood floors uses vinegar to clean and deodorize and castile soap to help clean up extra sticky messes. You only need three ingredients to make this easy DIY cleaner and you can make this cleaning solution in no time! Clean your beautiful wood floors at a fraction of the price with this homemade floor cleaner.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Looking for more DIY cleaning products? With this free eBook, you will be able to make DIY cleaners you need for any occasion with ease! Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Natural Copper Cleaner DIY
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Enzyme Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath