We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Wood floors have had a resurgence in the past few years because of their beauty and durability. Instead of spending a fortune on brand name cleaners, try out this budget-friendly Wood Floors Homemade Cleaner. This DIY cleaner for wood floors uses vinegar to clean and deodorize and castile soap to help clean up extra sticky messes. You only need three ingredients to make this easy DIY cleaner and you can make this cleaning solution in no time! Clean your beautiful wood floors at a fraction of the price with this homemade floor cleaner.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Looking for more DIY cleaning products? With this free eBook, you will be able to make DIY cleaners you need for any occasion with ease! Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand