We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Wood floors have had a resurgence in the past few years because of their beauty and durability. Instead of spending a fortune on brand name cleaners, try out this budget-friendly Wood Floors Homemade Cleaner. This DIY cleaner for wood floors uses vinegar to clean and deodorize and castile soap to help clean up extra sticky messes. You only need three ingredients to make this easy DIY cleaner and you can make this cleaning solution in no time! Clean your beautiful wood floors at a fraction of the price with this homemade floor cleaner.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Looking for more DIY cleaning products? With this free eBook, you will be able to make DIY cleaners you need for any occasion with ease! Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- DIY Wrinkle Release Spray
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls