We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Everyone wants their windows and mirrors to be sparkling clean. Next time you wipe down your windows, use a DIY natural cleaning product; create your own by following this Window Cleaner Recipe. This homemade glass cleaner doesn’t contain any of the harsh chemicals found in commercial window cleaners. It’s also cheaper than buying window cleaner from the store; all the ingredients for this DIY glass cleaner can be found in your kitchen cupboard. Spray it on your dirty window, wipe it with a cloth, and admire the sparkles from your newly clean window.
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Essential Oil Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Wrinkle Release Spray
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- Halloween Pumpkin Oranges
- How To Make A Chalkboard