- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Two Ingredient Wood Butter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Quality wood requires a quality wood conditioner to keep it up to par. This tutorial for Two Ingredient Wood Butter teaches you how to make your own DIY wood conditioner to meet your wood utensils and wood cutting board care needs. Maintaining the quality of your wood is a cinch with this wood butter. It only uses two ingredients, so keeping wood in good condition is as easy as whipping up a quick recipe. This is perfect for DIY-ers who work with wood a lot, or even the casual crafter who wants to polish up that old wooden cutting board.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextHomemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Mar 20, 2018
This Two Ingredient Wood Better is a oldie but goodie and one you should make and keep on hand. Any woodworker will want this recipe. It's cheaper to make your own wood butter than to buy it. We have a large butcher block kitchen table and I use this mixture once every 2 months on the block. I just wash the butcher block with soap and water and let it dry then rub, rub in the butter. Looks like a new shinny butcher block. Thank you so much for sharing this free recipe for wood butter.
Jun 27, 2017
My dad made something very similar to this product. Woodworking is one of his hobbies so anything wood related is basically his baby. He made a simple concoction of ingredients similar to the one above to protect his wood. This stuff works!
Jun 06, 2017
I need this in my life. I am constantly leaving marks and scratches on my wooden nightstand at home. I always get so angry when I do. I've never heard of wood butter before, but I am 100% going to give this recipe a shot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Homemade Drain Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Rust Remover
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- How to Make an Air Freshener
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Coffee Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids