We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Quality wood requires a quality wood conditioner to keep it up to par. This tutorial for Two Ingredient Wood Butter teaches you how to make your own DIY wood conditioner to meet your wood utensils and wood cutting board care needs. Maintaining the quality of your wood is a cinch with this wood butter. It only uses two ingredients, so keeping wood in good condition is as easy as whipping up a quick recipe. This is perfect for DIY-ers who work with wood a lot, or even the casual crafter who wants to polish up that old wooden cutting board.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Clean Cookie Sheets with No Scrubbing
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass