We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Quality wood requires a quality wood conditioner to keep it up to par. This tutorial for Two Ingredient Wood Butter teaches you how to make your own DIY wood conditioner to meet your wood utensils and wood cutting board care needs. Maintaining the quality of your wood is a cinch with this wood butter. It only uses two ingredients, so keeping wood in good condition is as easy as whipping up a quick recipe. This is perfect for DIY-ers who work with wood a lot, or even the casual crafter who wants to polish up that old wooden cutting board.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Stain Remover
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
- DIY Natural Window Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths