We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Quality wood requires a quality wood conditioner to keep it up to par. This tutorial for Two Ingredient Wood Butter teaches you how to make your own DIY wood conditioner to meet your wood utensils and wood cutting board care needs. Maintaining the quality of your wood is a cinch with this wood butter. It only uses two ingredients, so keeping wood in good condition is as easy as whipping up a quick recipe. This is perfect for DIY-ers who work with wood a lot, or even the casual crafter who wants to polish up that old wooden cutting board.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Make Felted Soap
- Vinegar DIY Floor Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple Grapevine Wreath For Valentine's Day
- Easy Sweater Mittens
- Rose Scented Massage Oil
- Poppy Seed Soap
- Valentine's Day Origami Boxes
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs