We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Quality wood requires a quality wood conditioner to keep it up to par. This tutorial for Two Ingredient Wood Butter teaches you how to make your own DIY wood conditioner to meet your wood utensils and wood cutting board care needs. Maintaining the quality of your wood is a cinch with this wood butter. It only uses two ingredients, so keeping wood in good condition is as easy as whipping up a quick recipe. This is perfect for DIY-ers who work with wood a lot, or even the casual crafter who wants to polish up that old wooden cutting board.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextHomemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars