We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Quality wood requires a quality wood conditioner to keep it up to par. This tutorial for Two Ingredient Wood Butter teaches you how to make your own DIY wood conditioner to meet your wood utensils and wood cutting board care needs. Maintaining the quality of your wood is a cinch with this wood butter. It only uses two ingredients, so keeping wood in good condition is as easy as whipping up a quick recipe. This is perfect for DIY-ers who work with wood a lot, or even the casual crafter who wants to polish up that old wooden cutting board.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Natural Window Cleaner
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Make an Air Freshener
- Essential Oil Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide