Two-Ingredient DIY Hand Sanitizer Spray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Everyone will love this quick and simple Two-Ingredient DIY Hand Sanitizer Spray, which only uses rubbing alcohol for sanitization and aloe vera to soothe your clean hands. This tutorial teaches you how to make this recipe with varying percentages of Isopropyl Alcohol, depending on what you already have in your home, which is an incredibly helpful addition. Make sure that your hands are staying clean with this great, portable hand sanitizer.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle