Three Ingredient DIY Wood Polish
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
While wood furniture and tools look stunning when they’re new, over time they lose their beautiful luster. To bring your wood back to life, try using this Three Ingredient DIY Wood Polish. Using a polish is essential if you want to learn how to maintain wood furniture, counters, and tools so that they look fresh and shiny. This homemade wood polish is made of just three ingredients, with no strange chemicals that would make you worried about using your kitchen tools for cooking. Plus, the orange wax will give your wood a fresh, citrus scent. After whipping this mixture together, buff onto whatever wood you want to freshen up, then let it soak in.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextHomemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Dishwasher Tabs
- Homemade Orange Degreaser
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Powerful Homemade Shower Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn