Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Cleaning and polishing a stainless steel sink just got better and a whole lot easier! This is the best way to clean stainless steel sink naturally, without heavy chemicals! With this easy peasy cleaner you’ll want to clean your kitchen sink over and over again, just for the fun of it! All you need is baking soda and lemon and you’ve got both in your pantry, right? This is super simple and quick, I can barely call it a tutorial!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Have a shabby old bookcase lying around? Learn how to refurbish it with this tutorial for a Bookcase Turned Into Coffee Station.… Continue reading: "Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station"
- Cheap Homemade Laundry Detergent Tabs
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli