Simple Carpet Deodorizer Powder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your carpet is smelling a little less than fresh, this Simple Carpet Deodorizer Powder will ease all of your worries! This simple carpet deodorizer only requires two ingredients and will do the work for you. In just one step, you have a product that can be used on any kind of carpet. You can also customize this homemade carpet cleaner to smell like anything you want! Feel at ease knowing that you will be able to fix your carpet problems yourself, rather than calling a cleaning company.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand