We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your arm muscles are tired from scrubbing away at your shower to no avail, then this recipe will show you that the best way to clean your shower is surprisingly easy. Stop scrubbing and check out this Powerful Homemade Shower Cleaner. This DIY shower spray can easily break down stains, hard water deposits, and soap scum. Plus, you only need two ingredients, both of which already live in your kitchen. After you combine the ingredients, just spray, wait, rub with a cloth, and rinse. Just make sure to open any windows and doors; this vinegar shower cleaner has a temporarily potent smell!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How to Make Laundry Detergent
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Japanese Tie Dye Shibori Napkins
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Girl Scout Cookie Copy Cat Recipes