We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your arm muscles are tired from scrubbing away at your shower to no avail, then this recipe will show you that the best way to clean your shower is surprisingly easy. Stop scrubbing and check out this Powerful Homemade Shower Cleaner. This DIY shower spray can easily break down stains, hard water deposits, and soap scum. Plus, you only need two ingredients, both of which already live in your kitchen. After you combine the ingredients, just spray, wait, rub with a cloth, and rinse. Just make sure to open any windows and doors; this vinegar shower cleaner has a temporarily potent smell!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- DIY Wrinkle Release Spray
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls