We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your arm muscles are tired from scrubbing away at your shower to no avail, then this recipe will show you that the best way to clean your shower is surprisingly easy. Stop scrubbing and check out this Powerful Homemade Shower Cleaner. This DIY shower spray can easily break down stains, hard water deposits, and soap scum. Plus, you only need two ingredients, both of which already live in your kitchen. After you combine the ingredients, just spray, wait, rub with a cloth, and rinse. Just make sure to open any windows and doors; this vinegar shower cleaner has a temporarily potent smell!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Fridge Odor Remover Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch