We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your arm muscles are tired from scrubbing away at your shower to no avail, then this recipe will show you that the best way to clean your shower is surprisingly easy. Stop scrubbing and check out this Powerful Homemade Shower Cleaner. This DIY shower spray can easily break down stains, hard water deposits, and soap scum. Plus, you only need two ingredients, both of which already live in your kitchen. After you combine the ingredients, just spray, wait, rub with a cloth, and rinse. Just make sure to open any windows and doors; this vinegar shower cleaner has a temporarily potent smell!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- All Natural Homemade Window Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- All-Natural Homemade Furniture Polish
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Tile Floor Homemade Mopping Solution
- How to Clean Ugg Boots
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Kayla Throw Pillow
- How To Make Feather Easter Eggs
- Diy Unicorn Bath Bomb Cupcakes With Whipped Soap Frosting
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub
- Date Night Skin Polisher
- Framed Irish Proverb
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Paint Chip Bookmark