We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your arm muscles are tired from scrubbing away at your shower to no avail, then this recipe will show you that the best way to clean your shower is surprisingly easy. Stop scrubbing and check out this Powerful Homemade Shower Cleaner. This DIY shower spray can easily break down stains, hard water deposits, and soap scum. Plus, you only need two ingredients, both of which already live in your kitchen. After you combine the ingredients, just spray, wait, rub with a cloth, and rinse. Just make sure to open any windows and doors; this vinegar shower cleaner has a temporarily potent smell!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart