We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If it always seems like cold season in your home, then you need something to keep the germs and bacteria at bay. Try this Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray for a handy tool to keep your home clean. Not only does peppermint essential oil smell fresh, but it also has antibacterial fighting properties. This is an affordable, natural cleaning recipe that can be used as an all-purpose cleaner for the whole house. It’s also incredibly easy to make; you only need five ingredients! Make sure to shake the bottle well before each use.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Questions for the Editor
Can peppermint oil be used for cleaning? Yes! Like tea tree oil, peppermint oil has natural disinfectant properties. It can be a great addition to natural cleaning products.
Can you mix vinegar and peppermint oil? Yes. For a great natural household cleaner, mix equal parts white vinegar and distilled water in an 8 oz. spray bottle. Add 10-15 drops of peppermint essential oil and enjoy! Use on hard, nonporous surfaces like countertops, door handles, and more.
Important! Use caution with granite or natural stone countertops! Peppermint oil and other types of natural cleaners, especially vinegar, can damage natural stone.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Fridge Odor Remover Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch