We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It can be frustrating when you spill on your clothes and have to wait until you get home to attempt to wash the stain out. With this On-the-Go Homemade Stain Remover Stick, you can get rid of stains before they get stubborn! Sometimes, no matter how carefully you eat, you end up with food dribbling on your clothes by the end of the meal. This remover is surprisingly powerful at getting rid of pesky stains. You can whip up this stain remover recipe and have a new remover in less than an hour. Tip: for best results, get the top of the stick a bit wet before use.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Rust Remover
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solutions for Every Mess
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- DIY Stain Remover
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Ice Cream Coloring Page
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Teacher Appreciation Tag
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- Flowers Coloring Page
- Printable I Spy Camping
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow