We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It can be frustrating when you spill on your clothes and have to wait until you get home to attempt to wash the stain out. With this On-the-Go Homemade Stain Remover Stick, you can get rid of stains before they get stubborn! Sometimes, no matter how carefully you eat, you end up with food dribbling on your clothes by the end of the meal. This remover is surprisingly powerful at getting rid of pesky stains. You can whip up this stain remover recipe and have a new remover in less than an hour. Tip: for best results, get the top of the stick a bit wet before use.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- DIY Wrinkle Release Spray
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls