Natural Homemade Bleach Substitute
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you are sick of all the chemicals in your household bleach, we have a solution. This Natural Homemade Bleach Substitute is perfect for anyone looking to cut some harmful chemicals out of their life. Not only is this DIY bleach alternative better for the environment and less harsh on your nose, it is also incredibly affordable. There's no reason not to try this natural cleaning recipe. Bleach is a really helpful product to have on hand for giving your white laundry a crisp, bright look. Try this natural substitute and see how well it works.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Natural Window Cleaner
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Make an Air Freshener
- Essential Oil Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed