We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make this DIY Natural Glass Cleaner from four basic ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. All you need is rubbing alcohol, white vinegar, cornstarch, and water to make this DIY cleaner. Using natural cleaners is becoming more and more popular; but, you also want a cleaner that is simple, easy, and works well. This homemade cleaner is natural and safe, and the combination of ingredients gets your mirrors and windows super clean and clear. Get started today and make a small batch of this easy natural cleaner.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This apple cider vinegar hair rinse is easy to make by infusing it with one or more herbs. This herbal rinse helps restore the pH… Continue reading: "How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type"
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Dinosaur Handprint Craft
- Boho Chic Pendants
- Toilet Paper Roll Bunny
- Valentine's Day Bear Craft