- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Natural DIY Glass Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Make this DIY Natural Glass Cleaner from four basic ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. All you need is rubbing alcohol, white vinegar, cornstarch, and water to make this DIY cleaner. Using natural cleaners is becoming more and more popular; but, you also want a cleaner that is simple, easy, and works well. This homemade cleaner is natural and safe, and the combination of ingredients gets your mirrors and windows super clean and clear. Get started today and make a small batch of this easy natural cleaner.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Wool Dryer Balls
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Apr 28, 2016
I love using natural products and avoiding chemicals is my goal, so this is a perfect tutorial.
Feb 26, 2016
This seems so much better than spending money on store bought cleaning solutions.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity
It's easy for our bathrooms to look cluttered with the items we use every day. If you want to try a minimalist approach, check out… Continue reading: "DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity"
- DIY Wool Dryer Balls
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
- How to Clean a Mattress with Baking Soda
- Cheap Homemade Laundry Detergent Tabs
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Twist Wire Headband
- Cream And Honey Whipped Soap Diy
- Copycat Animal Sauce