We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a smelly garbage disposal? We have a solution for you; try these Natural DIY Garbage Disposal Fresheners. With just five ingredients, you can create homemade garbage disposal cleaning tabs. Store bought cleaners can be pricey and contain a lot of harsh chemicals and ingredients. With these DIY tabs, you can learn how to deodorize a stinky garbage disposal naturally and at a budget-friendly cost. These DIY fresheners do have to dry for 24 hours, but you can make a batch ahead of time and store them in air tight containers. Try out these homemade cleaning products today!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Can't find a big wall space to build your shelves? Now you will just need to find an empty corner to build these Amazing DIY Floating… Continue reading: "Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves"
- DIY Stain Remover
- Homemade Rust Remover
- How to Make an Air Freshener
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids