We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a smelly garbage disposal? We have a solution for you; try these Natural DIY Garbage Disposal Fresheners. With just five ingredients, you can create homemade garbage disposal cleaning tabs. Store bought cleaners can be pricey and contain a lot of harsh chemicals and ingredients. With these DIY tabs, you can learn how to deodorize a stinky garbage disposal naturally and at a budget-friendly cost. These DIY fresheners do have to dry for 24 hours, but you can make a batch ahead of time and store them in air tight containers. Try out these homemade cleaning products today!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle