We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a smelly garbage disposal? We have a solution for you; try these Natural DIY Garbage Disposal Fresheners. With just five ingredients, you can create homemade garbage disposal cleaning tabs. Store bought cleaners can be pricey and contain a lot of harsh chemicals and ingredients. With these DIY tabs, you can learn how to deodorize a stinky garbage disposal naturally and at a budget-friendly cost. These DIY fresheners do have to dry for 24 hours, but you can make a batch ahead of time and store them in air tight containers. Try out these homemade cleaning products today!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- DIY Harm-free Homemade Bleach
- Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart