We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a smelly garbage disposal? We have a solution for you; try these Natural DIY Garbage Disposal Fresheners. With just five ingredients, you can create homemade garbage disposal cleaning tabs. Store bought cleaners can be pricey and contain a lot of harsh chemicals and ingredients. With these DIY tabs, you can learn how to deodorize a stinky garbage disposal naturally and at a budget-friendly cost. These DIY fresheners do have to dry for 24 hours, but you can make a batch ahead of time and store them in air tight containers. Try out these homemade cleaning products today!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Rust Remover
- How To Remove Water Stains From Wood
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket