We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a smelly garbage disposal? We have a solution for you; try these Natural DIY Garbage Disposal Fresheners. With just five ingredients, you can create homemade garbage disposal cleaning tabs. Store bought cleaners can be pricey and contain a lot of harsh chemicals and ingredients. With these DIY tabs, you can learn how to deodorize a stinky garbage disposal naturally and at a budget-friendly cost. These DIY fresheners do have to dry for 24 hours, but you can make a batch ahead of time and store them in air tight containers. Try out these homemade cleaning products today!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- DIY Stain Remover
- Cocoa Mint Natural Soap Recipe
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
- How to Clean a Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Soap Cupcakes
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Wine Bottle Centerpieces
- Thanksgiving Cutlery Holder
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- Printable Christmas Chocolate Wrapper
- Christmas Gift Card Holder - Free Pattern
- DIY Homemade Hot Chocolate Candle
- Needle Pincushion
- Reusable Shopping Bag Pattern