- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Natural Copper Cleaner DIY
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Copper is a metal often used for cookware. Although copper pots and kettles are absolutely beautiful, they can be so hard to clean! But don't worry, this Natural Copper Cleaner DIY will leave your cookware, and other household items, spotless. Using only two ingredients (yes, two!), you can create an all-natural homemade cleaning supply. You won't need to use any products with chemicals. You'll only need items that you can find in your kitchen. And you'll also save a few bucks! So, stop spending money on a copper polish when you can create one right at home.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextHomemade Drain Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Oct 08, 2018
Out of complete curiosity one day I asked the guys in my favourite coffee shop how they got their espresso machine to shine like that and they told me they used good old lemons everyday. It doesn't cost them a fortune but it works like a charm on copper utensils.
Jun 30, 2018
I love when you can use all natural things to clean instead of using chemicals and this lemon and kosher is a great one for cleaning copper. All you need to do is dip the lemon in kosher and scrub then rinse with water and it is like brand new. I wonder if it will work on other things too.Anyone try this yet?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Fashionable Stock Box DIY
Want a way to store your things that isn't an eye sore? Follow this Fashionable Stock Box DIY tutorial for how to make easy and… Continue reading: "Fashionable Stock Box DIY"
- Homemade Drain Cleaner
- How to Clean Cookie Sheets with No Scrubbing
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- DIY Dishwasher Tablets
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- How to Remove Tough Stains
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Printable Lemonade Stand Kit
- Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Diy All Purpose Cleaner
- Sheep Craft With Craft Sticks
- Foam Dice Chick Craft
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page