We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
All-purpose cleaners are fabulous; they are an easy way to keep your home clean and fresh! This Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner is easy to make and a great way to custom the smell of your household cleaner. The DIY tutorial shows you how to infuse vinegar with more appealing scents like lavender sage and orange cinnamon clove. Then you will learn how to make an all-purpose cleaner with that infused vinegar. Mix your ingredients together and you will soon have a light disinfectant in exactly the fragrance you desire.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Read NextDIY All Purpose Surface Spray Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
- DIY All Purpose Surface Spray Recipe
- How to Keep Your Shoes Fresh
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- How To Remove Water Stains From Wood
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- 10 Spring Cleaning Tips
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates