We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
All-purpose cleaners are fabulous; they are an easy way to keep your home clean and fresh! This Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner is easy to make and a great way to custom the smell of your household cleaner. The DIY tutorial shows you how to infuse vinegar with more appealing scents like lavender sage and orange cinnamon clove. Then you will learn how to make an all-purpose cleaner with that infused vinegar. Mix your ingredients together and you will soon have a light disinfectant in exactly the fragrance you desire.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Essential Oil Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Homemade Air Freshener Gel
- Easy Homemade Bathroom Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy