We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
All-purpose cleaners are fabulous; they are an easy way to keep your home clean and fresh! This Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner is easy to make and a great way to custom the smell of your household cleaner. The DIY tutorial shows you how to infuse vinegar with more appealing scents like lavender sage and orange cinnamon clove. Then you will learn how to make an all-purpose cleaner with that infused vinegar. Mix your ingredients together and you will soon have a light disinfectant in exactly the fragrance you desire.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray
- Cement Baseball Planter
- Jewellery Storage Cabinet