How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you work with wood a lot and you want to avoid toxic fumes from store-bought wood polishers, then this tutorial is perfect for you. You can use this tutorial to learn How to Polish Wood Using a Candle. This is a natural and easier way to get a nice, polished finish for your wood projects. Using candle wax as polish sounds complicated; but, it's much easier than you think. Even beginner or intermediate crafters can handle this tutorial with success. Plus, this is a much cheaper method than buying wood polish from stores.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This apple cider vinegar hair rinse is easy to make by infusing it with one or more herbs. This herbal rinse helps restore the pH… Continue reading: "How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type"
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Dinosaur Handprint Craft
- Boho Chic Pendants
- Toilet Paper Roll Bunny
- Valentine's Day Bear Craft