- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
How to Make Laundry Detergent
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Learn how to make laundry detergent at home and save yourself some money. It is also much more natural with less unnecessary chemicals. This homemade laundry detergent can be made in minutes and gets your clothes super clean and fresh. It's also much better for sensitive skin because it is a mild formula that can be scented to your preference, or not at all. Do yourself a big favor and switch to a DIY laundry detergent. There are so many benefits to this detergent that you won't go back.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Wool Dryer Balls
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Sep 26, 2017
You mean you can personalize how your clothes will smell? This is so cool! Would probably make different kinds with different scents.
Apr 07, 2017
Thank you for this. I love how easy this is to do. I hand wash all my laundry and i have found that most of these washing powders are not king to my hand so before i try this i need to know if its safe. If it is i would like to make it and use some natural fragrance from the essential oils while am at it.
Aug 03, 2016
I've been looking for a more natural laundry detergent "recipe" because my skin can be pretty sensitive to some chemicals. I'll have to try this out soon!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity
It's easy for our bathrooms to look cluttered with the items we use every day. If you want to try a minimalist approach, check out… Continue reading: "DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity"
- DIY Wool Dryer Balls
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
- How to Clean a Mattress with Baking Soda
- Cheap Homemade Laundry Detergent Tabs
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Twist Wire Headband
- Cream And Honey Whipped Soap Diy
- Copycat Animal Sauce