How to Make Laundry Detergent
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to make laundry detergent at home and save yourself some money. It is also much more natural with less unnecessary chemicals. This homemade laundry detergent can be made in minutes and gets your clothes super clean and fresh. It's also much better for sensitive skin because it is a mild formula that can be scented to your preference, or not at all. Do yourself a big favor and switch to a DIY laundry detergent. There are so many benefits to this detergent that you won't go back.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextThree Ingredient DIY Wood Polish
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Three Ingredient DIY Wood Polish
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Rust Remover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase