We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your jewelry is dull and tarnished, you don't have to pay tons of money to clean it or replace it. Simply follow these instructions to learn How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner that'll make your pieces look like new. This jewelry cleaner recipe uses common household ingredients; so, crafters on a budget won't have to pay for expensive cleaner. Plus, it's quick and easy to make. All you have to do is stir the ingredients together and then use the mixture to wash your jewelry. It's that simple! This is an essential recipe for anyone who owns jewelry they love and wants to maintain those accessories.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Read NextHomemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY All Purpose Surface Spray Recipe
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Homemade Enzyme Cleaner
- How to Keep Your Shoes Fresh
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- DIY Gel Air Freshener
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu