We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your jewelry is dull and tarnished, you don't have to pay tons of money to clean it or replace it. Simply follow these instructions to learn How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner that'll make your pieces look like new. This jewelry cleaner recipe uses common household ingredients; so, crafters on a budget won't have to pay for expensive cleaner. Plus, it's quick and easy to make. All you have to do is stir the ingredients together and then use the mixture to wash your jewelry. It's that simple! This is an essential recipe for anyone who owns jewelry they love and wants to maintain those accessories.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp old pallet crates into a DIY shelving unit with this tutorial. These Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves are both functional and… Continue reading: "Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves"
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Stain Remover
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Homemade Dishwasher Detergent for Hard Water
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- Storage Labels
- How To Make A Pillow Mist Spray