We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your jewelry is dull and tarnished, you don't have to pay tons of money to clean it or replace it. Simply follow these instructions to learn How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner that'll make your pieces look like new. This jewelry cleaner recipe uses common household ingredients; so, crafters on a budget won't have to pay for expensive cleaner. Plus, it's quick and easy to make. All you have to do is stir the ingredients together and then use the mixture to wash your jewelry. It's that simple! This is an essential recipe for anyone who owns jewelry they love and wants to maintain those accessories.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray
- Cement Baseball Planter
- Jewellery Storage Cabinet