We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your jewelry is dull and tarnished, you don't have to pay tons of money to clean it or replace it. Simply follow these instructions to learn How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner that'll make your pieces look like new. This jewelry cleaner recipe uses common household ingredients; so, crafters on a budget won't have to pay for expensive cleaner. Plus, it's quick and easy to make. All you have to do is stir the ingredients together and then use the mixture to wash your jewelry. It's that simple! This is an essential recipe for anyone who owns jewelry they love and wants to maintain those accessories.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Clean Cookie Sheets with No Scrubbing
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass