We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your jewelry is dull and tarnished, you don't have to pay tons of money to clean it or replace it. Simply follow these instructions to learn How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner that'll make your pieces look like new. This jewelry cleaner recipe uses common household ingredients; so, crafters on a budget won't have to pay for expensive cleaner. Plus, it's quick and easy to make. All you have to do is stir the ingredients together and then use the mixture to wash your jewelry. It's that simple! This is an essential recipe for anyone who owns jewelry they love and wants to maintain those accessories.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Make an Air Freshener
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- Homemade Air Freshener Gel
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween