How to Make Felted Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want to make your own self-soaping scrubbie? Then you will love this DIY tutorial for How to Make Felted Soap! Felted soap is a bar of soap, with wool felted over the surface. It was a popular cleaning tool before nylon scrubbies, shower poufs, sponges, and loofahs that is coming back into vogue. This DIY cleaner is a soap and a washcloth combined. The wool helps make the soap less slippery and naturally helps it remain fresher. Plus, making felted soap is budget-friendly; the wool helps make the soap last longer, saving you money. What are you waiting for? Try this tutorial and learn how to make felted soap today.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- DIY Wrinkle Release Spray
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls