How to Make Felted Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want to make your own self-soaping scrubbie? Then you will love this DIY tutorial for How to Make Felted Soap! Felted soap is a bar of soap, with wool felted over the surface. It was a popular cleaning tool before nylon scrubbies, shower poufs, sponges, and loofahs that is coming back into vogue. This DIY cleaner is a soap and a washcloth combined. The wool helps make the soap less slippery and naturally helps it remain fresher. Plus, making felted soap is budget-friendly; the wool helps make the soap last longer, saving you money. What are you waiting for? Try this tutorial and learn how to make felted soap today.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Rust Remover
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solutions for Every Mess
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- DIY Stain Remover
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Ice Cream Coloring Page
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Teacher Appreciation Tag
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- Flowers Coloring Page
- Printable I Spy Camping
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow