We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Never run out of eyeglass cleaner again with this easy recipe. Learn How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner at home; it's super easy and you'll save money on glasses cleaner. This homemade eyeglass cleaner is just as effective as storebought and also much, much cheaper. Plus, it's ridiculously simple to make. All you have to do is mix the ingredients together and pour them into a spray bottle. It takes maybe five minutes to make this DIY eyeglass cleaner. It's so straightforward and fast, literally anyone can make this! With this homemade cleaner, you'll never have to run to the store to buy eyeglass cleaner solution again.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray
- Cement Baseball Planter
- Jewellery Storage Cabinet