How to Make an Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
A clean and fresh-smelling home is very important. Make your own homemade air freshener to help keep your home smelling nice. Follow this tutorial to learn how to make air freshener that doubles as a carpet deodorizer. This powder is made with only two simple ingredients. You then put the air freshener in a jar and set in in your home. To use it as a carpet deodorizer, simply sprinkle the mixture on your carpet, wait a few minutes, and then vacuum. This homemade cleaner is natural and non-toxic, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHomemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Nothing ruins the aroma of homemade cooking faster than a stinky garbage disposal. Learn how to get rid of that smell with this recipe… Continue reading: "Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer"
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Air Freshener
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- DIY Upholstery Cleaning Tips
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- How to Make Cornhole Bags
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- Peach, Grapefruit And Thyme Sugar Scrub
- Copycat Big Mac Sauce Recipe
- Kidney Bean Salad Recipe
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe