How to Make an Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
A clean and fresh-smelling home is very important. Make your own homemade air freshener to help keep your home smelling nice. Follow this tutorial to learn how to make air freshener that doubles as a carpet deodorizer. This powder is made with only two simple ingredients. You then put the air freshener in a jar and set in in your home. To use it as a carpet deodorizer, simply sprinkle the mixture on your carpet, wait a few minutes, and then vacuum. This homemade cleaner is natural and non-toxic, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- 10 Spring Cleaning Tips
- DIY Wrinkle Release Spray
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar