How to Make an Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
A clean and fresh-smelling home is very important. Make your own homemade air freshener to help keep your home smelling nice. Follow this tutorial to learn how to make air freshener that doubles as a carpet deodorizer. This powder is made with only two simple ingredients. You then put the air freshener in a jar and set in in your home. To use it as a carpet deodorizer, simply sprinkle the mixture on your carpet, wait a few minutes, and then vacuum. This homemade cleaner is natural and non-toxic, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve