How to Make an Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
A clean and fresh-smelling home is very important. Make your own homemade air freshener to help keep your home smelling nice. Follow this tutorial to learn how to make air freshener that doubles as a carpet deodorizer. This powder is made with only two simple ingredients. You then put the air freshener in a jar and set in in your home. To use it as a carpet deodorizer, simply sprinkle the mixture on your carpet, wait a few minutes, and then vacuum. This homemade cleaner is natural and non-toxic, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
What better way to jump into spring than to rock some cute flowers on your nails? Follow this Simple Flower Nail Art Tutorial to learn… Continue reading: "Simple Flower Nail Art Tutorial"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- "You Grow Girl" DIY Flower Pot
- XOXO Love Pallet Sign DIY
- DIY Beachy Starfish Decor
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY