This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Keep Your Shoes Fresh
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have smelly shoes that stink up a whole room? Avoid the embarrassment with these easy ways to keep your shoes smell fresh! Sometimes shoes smell while you’re wearing them and make even your feet smell bad. A good rule of thumb is to make sure your feet are clean and dry before wearing shoes. Also try and wear socks (preferably cotton) every time you put your shoes on and don’t wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row. Use these tips to keep your shoes staying fresh and dry all the time and they’ll never reach that stinky phase."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHow to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Homemade Rust Remover
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries