How to Keep Your Shoes Fresh
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have smelly shoes that stink up a whole room? Avoid the embarrassment with these easy ways to keep your shoes smell fresh! Sometimes shoes smell while you’re wearing them and make even your feet smell bad. A good rule of thumb is to make sure your feet are clean and dry before wearing shoes. Also try and wear socks (preferably cotton) every time you put your shoes on and don’t wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row. Use these tips to keep your shoes staying fresh and dry all the time and they’ll never reach that stinky phase."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
- Homemade Air Freshener
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- DIY Dishwasher Tabs
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Make Laundry Detergent
- Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils
- Homemade Drain Cleaner
- DIY Dishwasher Tablets
- Natural & Effective: 54 Homemade Cleaners
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat