How to Keep Your Shoes Fresh
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have smelly shoes that stink up a whole room? Avoid the embarrassment with these easy ways to keep your shoes smell fresh! Sometimes shoes smell while you’re wearing them and make even your feet smell bad. A good rule of thumb is to make sure your feet are clean and dry before wearing shoes. Also try and wear socks (preferably cotton) every time you put your shoes on and don’t wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row. Use these tips to keep your shoes staying fresh and dry all the time and they’ll never reach that stinky phase."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Natural & Effective: 54 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- Fresh 'n Fizzy Homemade Toilet Cleaner
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Cleaning Advice: 10 Spring Cleaning Tips
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Oven Mitt Pattern for Men
- How to Preserve Lemons
- Moroccan Preserved Lemons
- How to Vacuum Seal a Mason Jar
- Zesty Pickled Carrots Recipe
- Homemade Herb Oils
- How to Can Cabbage
- How to Can Sliced Peaches
- How to Can Pickled Jalapeno Peppers