How to Keep Your Shoes Fresh
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have smelly shoes that stink up a whole room? Avoid the embarrassment with these easy ways to keep your shoes smell fresh! Sometimes shoes smell while you’re wearing them and make even your feet smell bad. A good rule of thumb is to make sure your feet are clean and dry before wearing shoes. Also try and wear socks (preferably cotton) every time you put your shoes on and don’t wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row. Use these tips to keep your shoes staying fresh and dry all the time and they’ll never reach that stinky phase."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Orange Scented DIY Cleaning Oil
- Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
- DIY Dishwasher Tabs
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Remove Tough Stains [Infographic]
- Essential Oil Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- Homemade Air Freshener
- Homemade Drain Cleaner
- Powerful Homemade Shower Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress