How to Keep Your Shoes Fresh
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have smelly shoes that stink up a whole room? Avoid the embarrassment with these easy ways to keep your shoes smell fresh! Sometimes shoes smell while you’re wearing them and make even your feet smell bad. A good rule of thumb is to make sure your feet are clean and dry before wearing shoes. Also try and wear socks (preferably cotton) every time you put your shoes on and don’t wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row. Use these tips to keep your shoes staying fresh and dry all the time and they’ll never reach that stinky phase."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Autumn Leaf Vase from Paper Grocery Bag
- Fall Leaf Rubbing Pillow
- Antique Painted Wall Decor
- Adirondack Chair Tutorial
- DIY Mason Jar Christmas Luminaria
- Curvy Fabric Gift Card Holder
- Spooky Halloween Fairy Garden
- DIY Halloween Treat Jars
- Hanging Bat Halloween Decorations
- How to Make a Spider