How to Keep Your Shoes Fresh
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have smelly shoes that stink up a whole room? Avoid the embarrassment with these easy ways to keep your shoes smell fresh! Sometimes shoes smell while you’re wearing them and make even your feet smell bad. A good rule of thumb is to make sure your feet are clean and dry before wearing shoes. Also try and wear socks (preferably cotton) every time you put your shoes on and don’t wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row. Use these tips to keep your shoes staying fresh and dry all the time and they’ll never reach that stinky phase."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Three Ingredient DIY Wood Polish
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- 10 Spring Cleaning Tips
- Easy Homemade Laundry Butter
- Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Textured Mandala Doily
- DIY Lavender Vanilla Bath Bombs
- Homemade Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- How to Grow a Bay Laurel
- How to Make a Gallery Wall
- Diy Solid Dish Soap
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Upcycled Jeans Pin Board