How to Clean and Maintain a Wooden Counter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have beautiful wooden counter tops, it's important to clean them properly. Learn How to Clean and Maintain a Wooden Counter the right way by using wax and mineral oil. Cleaning a butcher block style wooden counter is surprisingly easy; there are only three steps, making it feasible for even the busiest of home-owners. All you have to do is scrub the counter, buff it, and wipe on some oil. It takes less than an hour; so, anyone can have glistening clean wooden counters. To maintain your counters, simply repeat the process a few times a year. It's that easy!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Citrus Vinegar Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- Good Vibes DIY Natural Freshener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray