How to Clean and Maintain a Wooden Counter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have beautiful wooden counter tops, it's important to clean them properly. Learn How to Clean and Maintain a Wooden Counter the right way by using wax and mineral oil. Cleaning a butcher block style wooden counter is surprisingly easy; there are only three steps, making it feasible for even the busiest of home-owners. All you have to do is scrub the counter, buff it, and wipe on some oil. It takes less than an hour; so, anyone can have glistening clean wooden counters. To maintain your counters, simply repeat the process a few times a year. It's that easy!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Simple Carpet Deodorizer Powder
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- DIY Coconut Oil Antimicrobial Soap
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat