- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
How to Clean and Maintain a Wooden Counter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
If you have beautiful wooden counter tops, it's important to clean them properly. Learn How to Clean and Maintain a Wooden Counter the right way by using wax and mineral oil. Cleaning a butcher block style wooden counter is surprisingly easy; there are only three steps, making it feasible for even the busiest of home-owners. All you have to do is scrub the counter, buff it, and wipe on some oil. It takes less than an hour; so, anyone can have glistening clean wooden counters. To maintain your counters, simply repeat the process a few times a year. It's that easy!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHomemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch