We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We use our mattresses every night. But when was the last time you cleaned it? Follow this How to Clean a Mattress with Baking Soda tutorial, so that you can sleep with the reassurance that you are on a clean mattress. This homemade mattress cleaner is made up of just two ingredients; but, it's an effective DIY mattress cleaner that you can use with a vacuum to fight dust mites. The inclusion of your favorite essential oil makes this cleaner smell fragrant. Not only will this mattress cleaner leave your mattress smelling fresh, but it will also remove any moisture and dirt.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Simple Carpet Deodorizer Powder
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Homemade Laundry Soap
- How to Remove Tough Stains
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Long Lasting Play Dough Recipe With Crayons
- Halloween Melted Crayon Pumpkin
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper