We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We use our mattresses every night. But when was the last time you cleaned it? Follow this How to Clean a Mattress with Baking Soda tutorial, so that you can sleep with the reassurance that you are on a clean mattress. This homemade mattress cleaner is made up of just two ingredients; but, it's an effective DIY mattress cleaner that you can use with a vacuum to fight dust mites. The inclusion of your favorite essential oil makes this cleaner smell fragrant. Not only will this mattress cleaner leave your mattress smelling fresh, but it will also remove any moisture and dirt.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Citrus Vinegar Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- Good Vibes DIY Natural Freshener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray