We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We use our mattresses every night. But when was the last time you cleaned it? Follow this How to Clean a Mattress with Baking Soda tutorial, so that you can sleep with the reassurance that you are on a clean mattress. This homemade mattress cleaner is made up of just two ingredients; but, it's an effective DIY mattress cleaner that you can use with a vacuum to fight dust mites. The inclusion of your favorite essential oil makes this cleaner smell fragrant. Not only will this mattress cleaner leave your mattress smelling fresh, but it will also remove any moisture and dirt.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you can never find your knives in your many drawers, then this Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder is perfect for you! This project is… Continue reading: "Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder"
- Homemade Dryer Sheets
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- 10 Essential Oils for Laundry (And 4 Easy DIYs!)
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- Homemade Air Freshener Gel
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes