We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We use our mattresses every night. But when was the last time you cleaned it? Follow this How to Clean a Mattress with Baking Soda tutorial, so that you can sleep with the reassurance that you are on a clean mattress. This homemade mattress cleaner is made up of just two ingredients; but, it's an effective DIY mattress cleaner that you can use with a vacuum to fight dust mites. The inclusion of your favorite essential oil makes this cleaner smell fragrant. Not only will this mattress cleaner leave your mattress smelling fresh, but it will also remove any moisture and dirt.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks