We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We use our mattresses every night. But when was the last time you cleaned it? Follow this How to Clean a Mattress with Baking Soda tutorial, so that you can sleep with the reassurance that you are on a clean mattress. This homemade mattress cleaner is made up of just two ingredients; but, it's an effective DIY mattress cleaner that you can use with a vacuum to fight dust mites. The inclusion of your favorite essential oil makes this cleaner smell fragrant. Not only will this mattress cleaner leave your mattress smelling fresh, but it will also remove any moisture and dirt.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- DIY Dishwasher Tabs
- Homemade Orange Degreaser
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers