- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Sometimes we forget that even our household appliances need a good cleaning, and our coffee maker is no exception. Learn How to Clean a Coffee Grinder with Rice so that your next batch of coffee tastes fresh and is full of flavor. This tutorial teaches you how to use rice to clean all the coffee bean residue out of your coffee grinder. The rice scrapes all that gunk out so you're left with a sparkling clean coffee grinder ready for your next cup. This same technique can be used for a spice grinder or any kind of grinder. Next time your coffee tastes strange, remember to pour some rice into the grinder to clean it out.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextEasy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Nov 27, 2017
This is so useful! We bought an electric coffee grinder to grind spices and red peppers from our garden after they were dried. It did the trick, but the red peppers left a mess in the coffee grinder. I used the rice, took a wet paper, wiped it out, then did the rice again, and wiped it again. It was as good as new! This actually saved my coffee grinder, because I had no idea what to do to get the pepper oils out of it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Paint And Contact Paper Bookshelf Makeover
I saw a photo of a white bookshelf with a rustic wood back, and thought that would be the perfect way to update our laminate… Continue reading: "Paint And Contact Paper Bookshelf Makeover"
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Vinegar DIY Floor Cleaner
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Midsummer Headband
- Free Printable Farm Coloring Pages
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block