How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Sometimes we forget that even our household appliances need a good cleaning, and our coffee maker is no exception. Learn How to Clean a Coffee Grinder with Rice so that your next batch of coffee tastes fresh and is full of flavor. This tutorial teaches you how to use rice to clean all the coffee bean residue out of your coffee grinder. The rice scrapes all that gunk out so you're left with a sparkling clean coffee grinder ready for your next cup. This same technique can be used for a spice grinder or any kind of grinder. Next time your coffee tastes strange, remember to pour some rice into the grinder to clean it out.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHow to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Homemade Rust Remover
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries