How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Sometimes we forget that even our household appliances need a good cleaning, and our coffee maker is no exception. Learn How to Clean a Coffee Grinder with Rice so that your next batch of coffee tastes fresh and is full of flavor. This tutorial teaches you how to use rice to clean all the coffee bean residue out of your coffee grinder. The rice scrapes all that gunk out so you're left with a sparkling clean coffee grinder ready for your next cup. This same technique can be used for a spice grinder or any kind of grinder. Next time your coffee tastes strange, remember to pour some rice into the grinder to clean it out.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Fridge Odor Remover Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter