Homemade Wood Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Dusting is such a chore and needs to be done so often that you go through a lot of cleaner. To save money and time, mix up your own homemade wood cleaner for the furniture around your house. This non-toxic citrus spray is one of the most fantastic homemade cleaning products because it is natural and easy to make. This homemade dusting spray is used in the same way as store-bought brands and cleans just as well. It also smells amazing. With a blend of essential oils, you will love cleaning for the scent alone.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- DIY Wool Dryer Balls
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden