- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Homemade Wood Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Dusting is such a chore and needs to be done so often that you go through a lot of cleaner. To save money and time, mix up your own homemade wood cleaner for the furniture around your house. This non-toxic citrus spray is one of the most fantastic homemade cleaning products because it is natural and easy to make. This homemade dusting spray is used in the same way as store-bought brands and cleans just as well. It also smells amazing. With a blend of essential oils, you will love cleaning for the scent alone.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHomemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
Weve discovered the secret to combining rustic with recyclable. This Rustic Circle DIY Shelf is the perfect way to bring a rustic and… Continue reading: "Rustic Circle DIY Shelf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch