Homemade Wood Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Dusting is such a chore and needs to be done so often that you go through a lot of cleaner. To save money and time, mix up your own homemade wood cleaner for the furniture around your house. This non-toxic citrus spray is one of the most fantastic homemade cleaning products because it is natural and easy to make. This homemade dusting spray is used in the same way as store-bought brands and cleans just as well. It also smells amazing. With a blend of essential oils, you will love cleaning for the scent alone.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Citrus Vinegar Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- Good Vibes DIY Natural Freshener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray