Homemade Wood Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Dusting is such a chore and needs to be done so often that you go through a lot of cleaner. To save money and time, mix up your own homemade wood cleaner for the furniture around your house. This non-toxic citrus spray is one of the most fantastic homemade cleaning products because it is natural and easy to make. This homemade dusting spray is used in the same way as store-bought brands and cleans just as well. It also smells amazing. With a blend of essential oils, you will love cleaning for the scent alone.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- Homemade Air Freshener Gel
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Homemade Dishwasher Detergent for Hard Water
- Homemade Rust Remover
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial