We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Okay, we admit it; we hate cleaning the bathroom. But this Homemade Shower Cleaner Spray makes the most-hated chore much easier; and, since it's a natural shower cleaner, there aren't any weird chemicals in there. With this daily shower cleaner, you can cut down on how often you have to scrub gunk out of your shower. Simply spray some of this solution in your shower after you use it, and you'll have a sparkling clean shower without spending a long time cleaning it. After using this homemade shower cleaner on a regular basis, you'll see how much easier it is to deep-clean your bathroom.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray
- Cement Baseball Planter
- Jewellery Storage Cabinet