This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you like natural alternatives to store-bought cleaning products (and let's be honest, why wouldn't you?) then you'll love this Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner. This DIY bathroom cleaner works on showers, tubs, and even ovens. When you make your own cleaning products, you have control over what you clean your bathroom with. You'll know every ingredient you are spraying all over your bathroom, and you'll have the peace of mind that comes with it. Try this natural cleaning recipe and you'll be amazed at how well it works!
From the blogger: "Make your bathroom sparkle and save a pile of money while protecting your house and family from harmful chemicals when you make this simple and efficient homemade miracle bathroom cleaner."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Now that the cleaning is done....update your bathroom in other ways! These DIY bathroom ideas will transform your space. Find DIY bathroom storage, decor ideas, and more! DIY Bathroom Ideas: 22 Marvelous DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas
Read NextHow to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Good Vibes DIY Natural Freshener
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- DIY Stain Remover
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- 10 Spring Cleaning Tips
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial