This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you like natural alternatives to store-bought cleaning products (and let's be honest, why wouldn't you?) then you'll love this Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner. This DIY bathroom cleaner works on showers, tubs, and even ovens. When you make your own cleaning products, you have control over what you clean your bathroom with. You'll know every ingredient you are spraying all over your bathroom, and you'll have the peace of mind that comes with it. Try this natural cleaning recipe and you'll be amazed at how well it works!
From the blogger: "Make your bathroom sparkle and save a pile of money while protecting your house and family from harmful chemicals when you make this simple and efficient homemade miracle bathroom cleaner."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Now that the cleaning is done....update your bathroom in other ways! These DIY bathroom ideas will transform your space. Find DIY bathroom storage, decor ideas, and more! DIY Bathroom Ideas: 22 Marvelous DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Natural Way for Cleaning Pans and Pots
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- How to Clean Your Grill the Natural Way
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- Homemade Air Freshener Gel
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Paulie Pumpkin
- Herbal Bath Bomb Recipe