We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you like natural alternatives to store-bought cleaning products (and let's be honest, why wouldn't you?) then you'll love this Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner. This DIY bathroom cleaner works on showers, tubs, and even ovens. When you make your own cleaning products, you have control over what you clean your bathroom with. You'll know every ingredient you are spraying all over your bathroom, and you'll have the peace of mind that comes with it. Try this natural cleaning recipe and you'll be amazed at how well it works!
From the blogger: "Make your bathroom sparkle and save a pile of money while protecting your house and family from harmful chemicals when you make this simple and efficient homemade miracle bathroom cleaner."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Now that the cleaning is done....update your bathroom in other ways! These DIY bathroom ideas will transform your space. Find DIY bathroom storage, decor ideas, and more! DIY Bathroom Ideas: 22 Marvelous DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Homemade Rust Remover
- How to Make Laundry Detergent
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Make an Air Freshener
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Eliminate That Musty Smell From Old Furniture!
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe