We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you like natural alternatives to store-bought cleaning products (and let's be honest, why wouldn't you?) then you'll love this Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner. This DIY bathroom cleaner works on showers, tubs, and even ovens. When you make your own cleaning products, you have control over what you clean your bathroom with. You'll know every ingredient you are spraying all over your bathroom, and you'll have the peace of mind that comes with it. Try this natural cleaning recipe and you'll be amazed at how well it works!
From the blogger: "Make your bathroom sparkle and save a pile of money while protecting your house and family from harmful chemicals when you make this simple and efficient homemade miracle bathroom cleaner."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Now that the cleaning is done....update your bathroom in other ways! These DIY bathroom ideas will transform your space. Find DIY bathroom storage, decor ideas, and more! DIY Bathroom Ideas: 22 Marvelous DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp old pallet crates into a DIY shelving unit with this tutorial. These Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves are both functional and… Continue reading: "Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves"
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Stain Remover
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Homemade Dishwasher Detergent for Hard Water
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- Storage Labels
- How To Make A Pillow Mist Spray