Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you want to know how to make your own laundry detergent, look no further. This liquid laundry detergent recipe is really easy to make. Homemade liquid laundry detergent only uses a few ingredients, and has so much cleaning power. It's all natural, and you can add any essential oils you desire into the mixture, or leave it unscented for sensitive noses. The best part is that it is only a fraction of the cost of name brand detergents and cleans just as well, if not better.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Wait..there's more! Keep your home clean and safe with these fabulous homemade cleaners! Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden