Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you want to know how to make your own laundry detergent, look no further. This liquid laundry detergent recipe is really easy to make. Homemade liquid laundry detergent only uses a few ingredients, and has so much cleaning power. It's all natural, and you can add any essential oils you desire into the mixture, or leave it unscented for sensitive noses. The best part is that it is only a fraction of the cost of name brand detergents and cleans just as well, if not better.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Wait..there's more! Keep your home clean and safe with these fabulous homemade cleaners! Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
Read NextPowerful Homemade Shower Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Powerful Homemade Shower Cleaner
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Homemade Air Freshener
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solutions for Every Mess
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills